- 1. Fixed-income markets represent the most significant subset of financial markets, regarding the number of issuances and market capitalization.
- 2. Fixed-income markets are three times bigger than the size of global stock markets.
- 3. Fixed income can offer a steady stream of income with less risk than stocks.
- 4. A higher interest income yield over the tenor of the bonds.
- 5. Fixed-income markets are three times bigger than the size of global equity markets.
- 1. A mutual fund is a type of investment vehicle consisting of a portfolio of stocks, bonds, or other securities.
- 2. Mutual funds provide access to diverse, professionally managed portfolios for small and individual investors.
- 3. Mutual funds are classified into numerous types based on the securities they invest in, their investment objectives, and the type of returns they seek..
- 4. Mutual funds charge annual fees, expense ratios, or commissions, which may affect their overall returns.